General Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Bossa Latina’s anniversary weekend workshops with Layssa & Arthur. Before you put on your dancing shoes and start having fun… we need you to read some important information, so we are all clear about how things work at Bossa Latina.
Health and risk assessment
We want to keep dance fun and as a part of that we have to keep you safe. Please advise your teacher prior to class if you have any injuries or health issues so they can suggest alternative activities if necessary. As a student completing workshops with Layssa & Arthur at Bossa Latina, you acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your own health and wellbeing at all times whilst attending workshops, parties and other social events at run by Bossa Latina.
Bossa Latina takes all reasonable care in the conduct of the classes and activities it runs and supports. Bossa Latina classes are run in professional settings by professional instructors. Bossa Latina & Layssa/ Athur accepts no responsibility for injury or loss caused during any of its classes or events in any location. Dancers, students and participants attending these activities are responsible for ensuring that they are physically and mentally fit for the practice undertaken and must at all times take care of their own personal safety.
The participants, and for any participant who is under the age of 18, their guardian, warrants and certifies that
1. The participant is fully responsible for the safety, management and care of their bodies whilst in the studio.
2. The participant is not currently injured or currently under any rehabilitation supervision for old injuries and re-occurring physical injuries or health conditions that might be affected by participation in these classes and activities.
3. The participant is not the subject of an ongoing worker’s compensation claim.
4. The participant will immediately inform the instructor of any physical difficulties or injuries that occur during the classes or activities.
5. The participant will report to Bossa Latina and fill out an incident report within two hours of an injury occurring.
1. Admission is at the ticket holders own risk. You acknowledge that neither we nor the venue will be responsible for any loss or damage to property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) brought to the event.
2. You will be liable for any loss or damage caused at the Event by yourself.
Payment of Fees
Registration via Internet/Email is binding and participants agree to pay the full price of the chosen pass upon receiving your invoice. You will receive an Email with payment instructions.
Payment will be made to:
Bank Account: 521562
Upon full payment, participants will receive a confirmation email. This confirmation email can be exchanged for a festival bracelet. You must show the confirmation email as well as a valid ID to pick up the bracelet at the event location. By completing and sending the sign-up form to us, you are applying for registration and agree to pay the full amount of your chosen pass to secure your place. In case we do not receive payment within 24 hours, your registration will be cancelled. Purchasing tickets for reselling purposes only is not permitted.
1. All bookings and ticket purchases are non-transferable and may not be sold or transferred by you. Conditions Apply.
2. NO REFUND OR EXCHANGE ON ANY TICKET will be given or service fee except. This is an all weather event. No refunds will be made if you choose not to attend due to change in circumstance.
3. There will be no refund on any missed workshops.
Changes to the program
The organizer reserves the right to change the workshop program at short notice. We would like to ask participants to check the website before the intensive weekend starts. To avoid interruptions we would like to ask participants to please be at the workshops on time.
It is possible to register without dance partner. However, we do not take responsibility that enough partners will be available for training. Whether dance partners will be rotated throughout individual workshops is subject to teachers and participants.
Photography, video and digital recording
Whilst attending classes, parties and events organised by Bossa Latina, you consent to Bossa Latina taking photographs and videos. Bossa Latina reserves the right to use photographs and videos in any medium, including the website, social media, brochures or for other marketing purposes.
The privacy of your personal information is very important to Bossa Latina . We will not sell, rent or trade your personal information to any third party. We will take special care to protect the privacy and security of your information.
Please note all terms and conditions are subject to change at the discretion of Bossa Latina